Conditions of Travel
- All Passengers and cars (clients) should make sure to book their tickets and bill of lading from the company agent offices before entering the departure port.
- All Passengers should arrive to the departure port 2 hours before sailing time.
- Every Passenger should fill the departure card, before heading to stamp his / her passport.
- Every car should have trip ticket which should be stamped from the customs office in the departure port.
- Stamping Passports and paying departure tax are in the departure port.
- Arab Bridge Maritime reserves the right to change the Tariff and the schedule. Also it has the right to cancel any trip due to rough weather conditions.
- In case of tariff amendment , the company has the right to collect the differences on the previous issued tickets upon departure .