- ABMaritime’s capital was increased from profits to become $81 millions in 2011.
- The launching of “Book in Advance” automated service which allows the customers to book their tickets prior to the trip from any ABM offices at Jordan, KSA, Egypt, Syria and The Gulf countries.
- Build a desalination plant in Nuweiba to provide pure water to the fleet.
- Signing contracts with new agents in Syria, KSA and The Gulf countries.
- A new ship joined the fleet to operate on the line between Dubba/Safaga.
- Operate a route between Suez-Jeddah to transport goods using “Bridge”.
- AB maritime chosen as the agent for land and maritime Iraqi imports from Jordan.
AB Maritime also owns:
- 50% shares from the Arab Ship Management Ltd.
- 30% shares of the Jordanian Academy for Maritime Studies
- Permanent offices in Aqaba, Amman, and Cairo
- Desalination plant in Nuweiba’.
ABMaritime operates in the red sea on the lines between:
- Aqaba – Nuweiba
- Daba - Safaja